Terms & Conditions
Copyright (c) 11/2007 Miguelito’s Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc. & Victoria Web Productions
All Right Reserved.
1. We gladly accept the following credit cards, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. You do not have to be a PayPal member to pay, just click on the continue link in the middle of the page, next to the PayPal member login.
2. COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) via UPS is an alternative. COD fee $9.00 per box.
3. Back Orders will be treated as a Special Order, please see Special Order terms.
4. Customer is responsible for submitting correct shoe size, any incorrect size will be the customers responsibility to pay for shipping and handling. Please make sure the shoe you are comparing with is running true to size. All manufactures size their shoes differently.
5. Internet sales, specials, closeout item or group discount can not be combined in any combination. (group discount + internet sales is not allowed or any combination)
1. Special Order will take approximately 60 day for completion. No exceptions. ****Advisory Special Orders may take longer than 60 day****
2. We require a 100% payment on all Special Orders. No exceptions.
3. Special Orders cannot be canceled, please make sure you are willing to wait for shoes to be completed. Special orders can not be exchanged or returned for a different size or color. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size and color.
4. A drawing of the individual foot will need to be traced and majored in centimeters from the ball of the foot (left and right) and from the longest toe to the heel, measurements should be written down before faxing to Miguelito’s Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc.
1. All shipments are shipped F.O.B. from our San Antonio, Texas location, Miguelito's Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc. does not set or control freight rates. We try to ship the most economical way, usually UPS or DHL as our carrier PREPAID AND ADDED TO THE INVOICE Customers choose: Next Day, 2nd Day or Ground. Customer pays all shipping charges. Consumer is responsible for all shipping charges, Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Estimated shipping charges (prices are subject to change without notice)
Qty Ground Qty 2nd Day Next Day
2-7 days 1-3 days 1-2 days
1-2 $12.00 1 $28.00 $41.00
3-4 $16.00 2 $37.00 $47.00
5-6 $20.00 3 $45.00 $56.00
7-8 $25.00 4 $52.00 $65.00
9-10 $35.00 5 $62.00 $72.00
More then ten (10) send us an email, please.
All International orders please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read instructions
1. No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization from store manager. You must asked for a RA# (returned authorization) before you return any merchandise.
2. Returns must be in original box(es) and cartons and in a new condition as determined by Miguelito's Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc.
3. Original invoice with an explanation must accompany the shoe(s) indicating the reason of return.
4. Special custom made orders, close-outs and used items are not returnable.
5. Merchandise may be returned only if the above criteria (1, 2 & 3) are met. Texas residents have fifteen (15) days from invoice date to return merchandise. All others may return merchandise within thirty (30) days of invoice date, a 10% restocking fee on all returns. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ACCEPTED AFTER 15/30 DAYS.
6. Physical return address: 7340 Blanco Road Suite #103, San Antonio, TX 78216.
7. In-store credit only, credit will be applied to your Miguelito’s account.
8. Return/Exchange Form download
1. Damaged merchandise must be reported within 10 days of receipt (Carriers will not honor claim after 15 days).
2. When merchandise is discovered damaged after opening, call Miguelito's Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc. immediately to report damage. DO NOT RETURN MERCHANDISE YOURSELF. Keep original carton and all packing materials.