1. We gladly accept the following credit cards, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. You do not have to be a PayPal member to pay, just enter your information and click on review and continue.
2. COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) via UPS is an alternative, a COD fee of $9.00 per box.
3. Back Orders will be treated as a Special Order, please see Special Order terms.
4. Customers are responsible for submitting correct shoe size, any incorrect size will be the customer's responsibility to pay for additional shipping and handling and y price difference. Please make sure the shoe you are comparing us with is running true to size. All manufactures size their shoe differently, do some research on the brands and style.
5. Internet sales, special, closeout items or group discount cannot be combined in an combination. (group discount = internet sales is not allowed or any combination)
1. Special orders will take approximately 60 days for completions. No exceptions. ****Advisory Special Order may take longer than 60 day depending on time of year****
2. We Require a 100% payment on all Special Order. No exceptions.
3. Special Orders cannot be canceled, please make sure you are willing to wait for shoes to be completed. Special orders cannot be exchanged or returned for a different size or color. Please make sure you are ordering the correct size and color.
4. A drawing of the individual feet will be need to be traced and majored in centimeters from the ball of the feet (left to right) and from the longest tow to the heel, measurements should be written down before faxing or scanning to Miguelito's Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc.
1. All shipments are shipped F.O.B. from our San Antonio, Texas location, Migueltio's Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc. dose not set or control freight rates. We try to ship the most economical way, usually UPS as our carrier PREPAID AND ADDED TO THE INVOICE Customers may choose: Next Day, 2nd Day or Ground. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges, shipping charges are not refundable.
2. All International order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. UPS Map
1. Please read all instructions
2. No merchandise any be returned without prior authorization from store manager. you must ask for an RA# (return authorization) before you return any merchandise.
3. Returns must be in original box(es) and cartons and in like new conditions, Migueltio's Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc. will inspect returned items will determine credit eligibility.
4. Original invoice with an explanation must accompany the shoes(s) indicating the reason of return.
5. Special custom made orders, close-out and used items are not returnable.
6. Merchandise may be returned only if the above criteria (1, 2 & 3) are met. Texas residents have fifteen (15) days from invoice date to return merchandise. All others have up to 30 days of invoice to return merchandise. A 10% restocking fee will apply on all returned items with no exchange. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 15 (for Texans)/30 (everyone else) DAYS.
7. Physical return address; 7340 Blanco Road, Ste #103, San Antonio, TX 78216
8. In-store credit only, credit will be applied to your Miguelito's account to be used on any future purchase.
1. Damage merchandise must be reported within 10 days of receipt (Carriers will not honor claims after 15 days).
2. When merchandise is discovered damaged after opening, call Miguelito's Dancing Shoes & Supplies, Inc. immediately to report damage.
DO NOT RETURN MERCHANDISE YOURSELF. Keep original carton/package/bag and al packing materials. Miguelito's will determine necessary action and will execute the procedures to obtain and correct the problem(s).